Thursday 7 July 2011

VALENTINO RED



I love it I love it I love it...
Valentino RED, (Valentino's diffuse collection) is SO wonderful. And its on sale NOW!!
I have been longing for so many of these things from this collection and am thinking I might treat myself to this 40% off opportunity. Their things are fun and young whilst being elegant and sopisticated at the same time. Made beautifully and sent from Italy (in the most beautiful box I have ever seen)...
I am, as my mother would say, 'Adding to Cart'.


Jersey Dress - Was £395 Now £237

   
Embroidered Dress - Was £550 Now £330

Embroidered Dress - Was £460 Now £276

Jacket - Was £460 Now £276
Skirt - Was £179 Now £107

Coat - Was £620 Now £372





1 comment:

  1. Ooh, each pic made me gasp a little bit louder, I love everything there. Oh I'm going to go have a look, the want monster has broken from his restraints.

    ReplyDelete