Thursday 23 June 2011

KATE BY MIKE FIGGIS AT THE LITTLE BLACK GALLERY


I went to the opening of the Little Black Gallerys new exhibition of Mike Figgis': Kate & Other Women last night - my God they were beautiful prints. Picture of Kate, Eva Green and other beauties lined the galleries walls making it near impossible to choose a favourite. The photographs of Miss Moss were shot as part of a campaign for Agent Provocateur in 2007 which included a series of films directed by Figgis 'The 4 Dreams of Miss X' which was playing downstairs... I was literally glued to the screen. 
I am longing to buy one... Not only do I love Figgis' work - it's also of Kate. It rarely gets better than that. I just can't decide which one. 

'Eva Green Smoking'

Kate - 'Between The Eyes'

 
My Favourite - Kate 'Backward Glance'

The Man Himself- Mike Figgis at the show last night...

Kate - 'Eyes Wide Shut'


Mike Figgis: Kate & Other Women
Little Black Gallery - 13A Park Walk, London
Showing from 22nd June - 30th July 


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love them all but Eyes Wide Shut would be my choice, I would love to buy one, Kate is mesmerising here.

    ReplyDelete