Tuesday 23 August 2011

STRONG LOVE FOR COUNTRY STRONG


My wonderful friend Sophia emailed me months ago telling me I must go and see this new film Country Strong. Why I didn't follow her advice straight away is beyond me. It is just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G... 
Gwyneth Paltrow plays a troubled country singing supersrtar while the film focuses on her comeback tour after a couple of stints in Rehab. Gossip Girls Leighton Meester plays 'Chiles' as well as super hottie Garett Hedland as 'Beau' who act as a June Carter and Johnny Cash kind of Love Act. Available to rent now, even if you're not Country Music Mad like me watch it watch it watch it. I haven't loved a film as much as this in forever. 

Leighton Meester as Chiles

Mega Hunk Garett Hedland as Beau


Gwyneth Paltrow as Kelly




Country Strong Trailer

Available to buy on DVD next month... 
Rated PG-13

No comments:

Post a Comment