Wednesday 25 May 2011

WE DID IT - MALTON FOOD LOVERS FESTIVAL!!!


I am so sorry not to have posted for so long now.... Things were slightly mad as it was the Malton Food Festival last weekend. Its over and all I can say is I cannot believe how amazingly it went. Running over Saturday and Sunday there were 98 stallholders selling eveyrthing you could possibly dream of eating. I managed to make 800 cupcakes for my stall and sold out on the first day making nearly £1000 for charity. I'm not sure I can wait a year to do it all over again - at least I know now I will have to make more for next years festival. 

Before it all Began (My mixer did break when I started - not ideal)
Nervously awaiting our first customers...
A Sale!
View of the Stall  

Rogge's Flying Saucer Creations

Chocolate with White Malteasers

Patrons of the Festival - Tom Parker-Bowles & Rosemary Shrager
Rosemary cooking Live with the Mayor of Malton
Asparagus & Carrots on Isabella's Stall
Beautifully displayed Walnuts also on Isabellas stall... 

Hope you'll come next year xx

www.maltonfoodfestival.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment