Thursday 28 April 2011

MY RECENT PURCHASES - 'THE SHAMBLES'


I am trying to decorate our house in North Yorkshire at the moment. It's going pretty slowly indeed. The truth is I don't know where to begin.
Yesterday though, I got somewhere. 'The Shambles' in Malton, a promenade of tiny antique shops got me very excited.

Charming old watering cans & garden tools... 
Here are some prints I found. Ignore the frames as I'm hoping to reframe most of them.

Original Print of Girl and Dog. Looks like a Puggle to me... 
Print of St. Peter's Church - Eaton Square, London
Two little prints of Arthurs Seat in Edinburgh (I looked out at this when I was at University there) 
My Favourites... 3 charming prints of women all dressed up. 


All found in the Shambles, Malton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment