Tuesday 19 April 2011

THE OLD BICYCLE COMPANY

Tom and I are looking for bicycles to have up here in Malton... Cliche I know.
Having been searching for some time (the only ones I have found are pretty hideous) Tom sent me this link today.
Annoyingly expensive BUT I think you would agree, I don't think there are more beautiful bicycles out there.
You can choose from vintage bicycles or newly made ones (in the same style). They make them for Men, Women and Children and the best part is you can customize your own. Basket or No Basket or A leather Bag on the back, whatever you would like they will do it.
Pashley Sonnet Bliss - £625
Pashley Poppy - £450
Pashley Brittania - £625
'Vintage' Ladies Bicycle - £245
www.theoldbicycleshowroom.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is John and I created Informative Site about and Motorcycle History. I am trying to find readers who love this topic. If you are interested you can check it:
    Bicycle History

    ReplyDelete